Fake Bake is the UK’s leading salon professional spray tan brand
Our professional spray tan application is the fastest and most convenient way to enjoy a Fake Bake application in a salon lasting you up to 10 days dependent upon skin type and your aftercare.
The tan is applied to your skin as a mist via a spray gun. It is generally believed that the professional spray tan application provides the most even tanning results because the atomised Fake Bake tanning liquid is applied to the skin perfectly uniform.
Fake Bake gives an instant sun-kissed colour and develops into a long lasting sunless fake tan by combining naturally derived tanning agents guaranteeing longer lasting (up to 50% longer), more natural-looking results. Fake Bake have developed botanical ingredients to remove parabens and artificial preservatives.
Before Your Tan:
- Carry out a full body exfoliation, particularly on your feet & ankles, knees, elbows and hands, (non-oily products are recommended).
- Do Not Use any other self-tanning products 1 week before treatment.
- Do Not Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- On the day of your Fake Bake treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in Fake Bake Spray Tan.
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops.
- Wear loose, dark clothing.
- Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours (overnight if possible).
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
After your tan has developed:
- Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear gently wash yourself with a mild soap.
- Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as they can strip colour.
- Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
- To prolong your tan use Fake Bake Smoothie Oil
- Use oil free moisturiser daily, locking in colour. This will also hydrate your skin.
- Your spray tan can last between 3 and 10 days, sometimes longer.
- Your spray tan offers no protection against the sun’s natural UV rays, you do need to use your usual SPF sun creams.
Our Tanning Services
|Full Body and Face||£35||£35|