Fake Bake is the UK’s leading salon professional spray tan brand.
What is it?
The professional spray tan application is the fastest (typically 10-15 minute treatment) and most convenient way to enjoy a Fake Bake application in a salon.
The tan is applied to your skin as a mist via a spray gun. It is generally believed that the professional spray tan application provides the most even tanning results because the atomised Fake Bake tanning liquid is applied to the skin perfectly uniform.
Fake Bake gives an instant sun-kissed colour and develops into a long lasting sunless fake tan by combining naturally derived tanning agents DHA and Erythulose guaranteeing longer lasting (up to 50% longer), more natural-looking results. Fake Bake have developed botanical ingredients to remove parabens and artificial preservatives.
Fake Bake has become the choice of beauty experts and celebrities alike. So if you want to fashion a tan like famous celebrities Fake Bake is establishing itself as the best fake tan!
What you need to do:
BEFORE- Carry out a full body exfoliation, particularly on your feet & ankles, knees, elbows and hands, (Non-oily products are recommended).
- Do Not Use any other self tanning products 1 week before treatment.
- Do Not Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- On the day of your Fake Bake treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in Fake Bake Spray Tan.
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops.
DURING – The whole treatment lasts around 15 minutes. Immediately after your spray tan it is recommended you allow a few minutes for the tan to absorb before dressing.
AFTER – Immediately after your spray tan:
- Wear loose,dark clothing.
- Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours (overnight if possible).
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
After your tan has developed:
- Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear gently wash your self with a mild soap.
- Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as they can strip colour.
- Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
- To prolong your tan use Fake Bake Smoothie Oil or Fake
- Bake Oil Free Moisturiser daily, locking in colour. This will also hydrate your skin.
- Your spray tan can last between 3 and 7 days, sometimes longer.
- Your spray tan offers no protection against the sun’s natural UV rays, you do need to use your usual SPF sun creams.
Fake Bake – Frequently Asked Questions
Is Fake Bake safe to use in pregnancy?
Fake Bake only comes in to contact with the upper most layers of the epidermis (skin) and does not penetrate into the blood stream whatsoever, therefore, yes it is safe to use during pregnancy. However we would also have you take note, that you should always perform the patch test to check for sensitivity as when you are pregnant, your hair and skin may not behave the way it used to and you may find that you are sensitive to products you used when you were not pregnant.
How long does Fake Bake last?
It will last between 3 to 7 days dependent upon skin type and your aftercare.
Click Book Now to book your appointment online
|Full Body and Face||Prices Coming Soon|
|Full Legs||£12||Prices Coming Soon|
|Half Legs||£10||Prices Coming Soon|
|Full Arms||£12||Prices Coming Soon|
|Half Arms||£10||Prices Coming Soon|